Click HERE for L.A. City approved motion and street-by-street boundaries
- The black line represents the city of Lake Balboa.
- The blue overlay shows the Lake Balboa Neighborhood Council boundaries.
- The green overlay shows the area that the Lake Balboa NC shares with Encino NC.
- The yellow push pin is where Lake Balboa NC holds Board Meetings.
- The red push pin is where the Emergency Preparedness Committee and Communications Committee meetings are held.
View Lake Balboa in a larger map
- Bound on the East by the 405 Freeway from the where it meets the 101 Freeway, go North to Saticoy Street.
- At Saticoy Street, go west to Valjean Avenue until you reach Vanowen Street.
- At Vanowen Street, head West to Hayvenhurst Avenue.
- At Hayvenhurst Avenue, head North again to Saticoy Street.
- At Hayvenhurst Avenue, head West on Saticoy Street once again.
- At Balboa Boulevard, head North to Balboa Place and then continue North to Roscoe Boulevard.
- At Roscoe Boulevard, head West to Louise Avenue. (South side of Roscoe Blvd, from Balboa Boulevard to Louise Avenue will remain Northridge with the 91325 zip code).
- At Louise Avenue, head South to Saticoy Street. (East side of Louise Avenue, from Roscoe Boulevard to Stagg Street will remain Northridge with the 91325 zip code).
- At Saticoy Street, head West to White Oak Avenue.
- At White Oak Avenue, head South to Victory Boulevard
- At Victory Boulevard, head East to Balboa Boulevard.
- At Balboa Boulevard, head South to the Los Angeles River.
- Follow the Los Angeles River, going Southeast, to where the 101 and 405 Freeway meet.